26 April – Online Global Event
1. By registering for this event, you agree to your name and organisation being listed on the event app. Interactions beyond that are permission based.
2. We reserve the right to change the date, timing, speaking line up, format, location and program as we see fit.
3. Please note the agenda is run with Australian AEST time zones.
4. Terms and conditions of sponsorships are outlined in each individual agreement.
27 April – Face to Face Event, Sydney Australia
1. Only fully financial members of The RegTech Association are entitled to redeem their one complimentary event registration. They must have membership current at the time of registration and of the event itself. These are not transferable to non-members but can be transferred at any time to an employee of the member firm.
2. Access to the one member complimentary event ticket for the 27 April face to face event is available until 31 January, 2023. From 1 February, 2023 there will be a fee associated – please refer to event registration types for more information.
3. All member complimentary registrations or paid registrations providing for member discounts will need to be done via the website www.regtech.org.au under the event link. You must be attached to your membership to redeem this. Please contact your account administrator to ask to be attached to the account.
4. Member discounts are offered to fully financial members of The RegTech Association for tickets other than the one complimentary (outlined in item 1) but will be subject to 10% GST irrespective of where the member is domiciled.
5. Non-members may receive periodically offered discounts but may be restricted in the number able to be purchased. All registrations are subject to 10% GST irrespective of where the registrant is domiciled.
6. All registrations purchased must be done online with a credit card and settled prior to the event. We are unable to offer alternative payment arrangements and cannot hold places for unpaid registrations. You will receive a tax invoice during the online transaction.
7. Refunds may only be done up to 21 working days prior to the event. Unfortunately, large events require up front payments and catering numbers in advance of the event itself. Please seek to transfer the registration to another delegate if possible. We may charge a processing fee if a refund is required. We are unable to offer part refunds.
8. The event aims to provide you with networking and general industry information. It does not constitute personal advice and you should always seek advice from a professional when making financial or other life impacting decisions.
9. We reserve the right to change the date, timing, speaking line up, format, location and program as we see fit.
10. Where we have permission to do so, we will distribute any PowerPoint slides to attendees following the event.
11. We will record the event with photography, video and other means as we see fit.
12. Members of the media may attend the event and wear distinctive lanyards and social media will be actively driven by all attendees.
13. By registering for this event, you agree to your name and organisation being listed on the event app. Interactions beyond that are permission based.
14. Terms and conditions of sponsorships are outlined in each individual agreement.
For more information:
For all general enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org