This opportunity is now closed.
Thank you for your interest - if you have any questions
reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RegTech Association is working in collaboration with our member, NAB, to identify RegTech solutions that support the following areas of internal focus.
We are inviting #RegTech member vendors to submit their expression of interest to present in a virtual event to be facilitated by the RegTech Association in September or October (dates TBC) and over two sessions. Expessions of interest are due in by COB Monday, 31 August, 2020.
1. Regulatory Change and Conduct Risk
- Tools that help scan the global landscape for regulatory change
- Ability to interpret key trends and anticipate change policy based on these trends
- Focus on a proven use case within a bank or financial institution that has helped manage conduct risk with a narrow focus preferred
2. Compliance – Data Driven Insights
- Uses data to drive the direction and focus, and tells the story of increasing or decreasing compliance risk
- Provides an easy to use, self-service tool which can be utilised by compliance professionals to highlight key areas of interest or where further investigation is required
- Dashboard capabilities that can be provided to business executives to monitor their own compliance risk with their department
- You must be a fully financial member of the RTA to apply
- You must be a RegTech firm rather than a consulting firm
- You must be available to present by virtual format on the dates allocated
- Each presentation will be five minutes in duration with additional Q&A time
- Expressions are due in by 31 August 2020 and will be decided by a panel from RTA and NAB
- Successful applicants will be notified and will be provided with the agenda, order and instructions for presentations
- A total of ten RTA RegTech members will be chosen
- Other applicants may be considered for appropriate RTA events in 2021
APPLY TO PRESENT TO NAB HERE
Not a member? You can join here or reach out to the RTA via email.